1. Did Obama win Iowa because Oprah endorsed him? And what does that say about us as a country?
2. Did Hillary win NH b/c she pretended to cry? bussed in out of state voters in the easiest state in which to conduct election fraud?
3. If Mike Huckabee is the only candidate who does not believe in the big 3 abortion exceptions (rape, incest, life of the mother) are we compelled to vote for him as Catholics?
4. Doesn't President George Bush seem especially quiet during primary season? Who could he possibly support? McCain has got to be his arch enemy. I think he gets along better with the Clintons. (which I have never understood)
5. Why isn't Romney Catholic? Winning?
6. Who is the anti-Christ? Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton?
7. Will Barack or Hillary be easier to beat?
8. If we don't vote for Barack will we be charged with racism? by Chris Matthews?
9. How can a candidate who has no charisma, no credibility, no campaign, no accomplishements, no integrity and no experience be this close to the presidency? A few crocodile tears? I could cry all day, real tears and not get to run for president.
10. Even more puzzling than the following that Hillary has, is that Bill Clinton is still not in jail.