- dresses that are tarty
- Whether the Sacrament of Confession will be received first
- Whether the children scheduled to receive the Sacrament have been properly prepared
I found a new wrinkle.
Purely Yours presents:
these ridiculous looking co-presider costumes.
They advertise the benefits-
- everyone looking the same (why not overalls featured by the Chinese Communists?)
- savings (though they are $60 each)
- and most importantly from their website:
Our children are all special and all children deserve to be treated equally regardless of the clothes they wear. We are all equal in God's eyes and this philosophy is what led to the creation of the PurelyYou Personalized First Communion Robe.
First Communion is about you... PurelyYou.
Obviously this company has tapped into the essence of what the Sacrament is all about.