Monday, April 14, 2008

Am I Famous or What?

Today I received this email from CBS News with Katie Couric.


Hi - my name is Eric Kuhn and I work for the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. I have been reading your blog and wanted to let you know of the comprehensive coverage (on air, on the radio, and on line) CBS News has this week, in case you wanted to inform your blog readers. Below is a press release and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Eric Kuhn
CBS Evening News
kuhne@cbsnews.com


Be still my heart.

So, if you want to watch Katie Couric smirk while pretending to cover the Pope's visit I guess you can find it on your local CBS station.

Personally I will probably check out Fox News continuous live feed, (eventhough THEY haven't emailed me harrumph!) or EWTN.

It will have to be online because as the kids say, "now we're one of those weird families without tv. (we cancelled our cable and don't get any local stations).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finding your blog with a Google blog search doesn't mean they actually read your blog. Sorry.

M. Alexander said...

Dear Anonymous,

Do you think they *gasp* LIED!

I'm speechless to think that Katie Couric and Eric from CBS news would plumb to such depths!

What a shocking thought.
Mary

NCTradCatholic said...

Yeah, we cancelled cable a couple of years ago. So you know what the schnooks did? About 6 months later, my wife saw the cable company van in our neighbor's driveway. A few days later she happened to be fiddling with the TV remote, and noticed that all the channels were back, including some we never had before! And they weren't charging us for it! Ya wanna talk about temptation? It ain't just about Eddy Kendricks and the Mowtown boys! So yours truly disconnected the cable from the wall (since I'm the one whose the most tempted), which I had never bothered to do previously. The 1st time I reconnected it was last Sunday, to watch FOX's fluff piece on the Pope. The next time will be to see Hillary's concession speech, if such a blessed event occurs. Hopefully there won't be too many other such temptations...

M. Alexander said...

Both worthwhile television events and for such you have my blessing ;).
Mary