Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reporter Dragged Kicking and Screaming from near Air Force One



Now, I thought this was going to be a good, "Let's bash the president for this one." But when I read the article I came to a different conclusion:

The reporter stated:

"I said, 'I'll take my chances if (the president) comes by here,'" said Lee, who identified herself as a Roman Catholic priestess who lives in Anaheim, Calif. "He became annoyed that I wouldn't give him the letter."

Lee, who was wearing what she described as a cassock, said she protested when she was asked to leave....

[emphasis mine]

Certifiable. There is no other word.

3 comments:

Thomas Coolberth said...

You beat me to it ... I was going have a blog post with the title "Hand her over to the Office of the Holy Inquisition."

Anonymous said...

In one month Catholics have had to process Mel's divorce and 8th baby on the way, Fr.Cutie leaving for a woman and for a different church, an ex Bishop in South America who is president of one of the 'quays (Para or Uru) having had children with 3 women as Bishop, the Irish scandal, Nortre Dame....and now a Catholic priestess. Finally someone...someone however bizarre... for whom we can hope that she does not keep her vows.

tradcatholic said...

..and, do not forget another opening of the perverted 'closet' to let disgraced Bishop (very) "Weak - land" out! Not that we ever doubted that he was in there all the time!! Such hide-and-seek revelations would be better hidden-stayed. (I wonder if he still has the millstone tied around his neck?) Pray for the poor suffering Holy Church of Christ!