I was tagged with this meme for Facebook and since I can't figure out how to post it there- voila!
1. The more people disparage Sarah Palin, the more I love her.
2. I only pretend to like the ceilings in my house, so that I can have some peace.
3. I have a lot of books that I SHOULD read.
4. I'm re-evaluating whether I really like antique houses and am thinking reproduction antique is the way to go.
5. I worry that we will lose power again.
6. I dread getting the mail.
7. I think New England is the most beautiful, wonderful place to live in the world.
8. When I'm nervous I do the alphabet in sign language. Compulsively.
9. I'm surprised that I do like the Miss Marple mysteries by Agatha Chrisie.
10. I'm constantly amazed at the odd trivia my kids know.
11. I love exotic cooking- Indian, Arabic, Vietnamese, Syrian, Greek.
12. I've missed more doctor/medical appointments in this past year than my whole life I think.
13. I hope that I am able to travel some day.
14. I wish I had the time to get back into quilting.
15. I'm surprised it's hard to think of 17 things.
16. I hope that at the end of the day that working hard, trying to do the right thing and doing my best will have been enough.
17. The really materialistic side of me would love a summer home in Chatham, Massachusetts near the National Seashore.